St. John in the Wilderness (the red church)
Forestry Rd. in Longlac
Led by Anglican clergy each Sunday except on the third Sunday of the month when there is Presbyterian leadership. Services are at 9 a.m. each week.
- Lenten Study and participation in World Day of Prayer
- February: Pancake Supper
- May: Yard cleanup Plant Sale Trade Show Canteen
- July: Hosting a team of youth from Markam Ontario
- Beef-on-a-Bun (co-sponsored) at Summer Fest
- November: Fruitcake Sales
- December: Tea, Bake Sale and Bazaar
St. Paul's in Collins and St. Andrew's Ogoki Post are also part of the Parish of West Kenogami although outside of the Municipality of Greenstone.
These six locations are part of, or affiliates with, The Diocese of Moosonee within The Anglican Church of Canada.
The website address for the Anglican Diocese of Moosonee: http://moosonee.anglican.org