Businesses and Community Groups have access to full ongoing training and support to maintain their portal pages themselves, free of charge through portal administrative contacts. However, sometimes you may want to hire a professional writer, graphic designer, audio/visual specialist, etc. to achieve something special or simply to just have someone else do the work on your behalf.
The following businesses and individuals are recognized by the Greenstone Community Portal as having the required skills and training to work effectively within our system and have demonstrated their qualifications and willingness to offer their skills to help others. They are recommended if you are seeking someone to maintain or develop your content. Any business arrangements you make are between you and the person below, the Greenstone Community Portal has no involvement in your agreement.
Darrell Ward, ECT (Emergency Computer repair Technician)
- experienced with content development for government organizations
Serge Goulet, Digital Services
- developer of 4x4.greenstone.ca
- audio/video production (see Goulet Films)
- experience helping several local businesses
- service disponible en français
- developer of snowmobiling.greenstone.ca
- developer of numerous business and project sites
- graphic design/layout work
- full audio/visual production
If you or your business service the Greenstone community, and you have a skill set that is relevant to the development and maintenance of web content within our portal system and you wish to be on our referral list here, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org