KLOTZ LAKE CAMP
on beautiful Klotz Lake
For the best in great fishing, bear hunting, moose hunting and snowmobiling, we are your Canadian family owned and operated outfitter, serving Northern Ontario for over 50 years! 50 kms. east of Longlac, on Highway 11 Northern Route, situated in WMU 21B, and across the highway from WMU 19. We rent boats & motors, and have a lake-side campground. Living here year-round for 50+ years, we have lots of good information about the area, the wildlife, the fishing/hunting and the residents around Klotz Lake. We are a family oriented camp, offering the finest in:
- Fishing - walleye, great northern pike, perch, whitefish, brook trout, lake trout, and splake.
- Hunting - black bear, moose, grouse / partridge, wolf and rabbit (well-behaved dogs are welcome).
- Camping - lakeside units with electricity, fire pits, firewood, full shower, fishing cleaning and docking facilities included.
- Snowmobiling - accommodations, meals. On A107A - a necessary gas stop between Longlac and Hearst. Snowmobile from here & do the Greenstone Loop & back (what a great day).
- Convenience Store - groceries, maps, souvenirs, live bait, tackle and good information. Visa, Mastercard and Interac accepted.
- Equipment Rental - boats, motors, trailers, canoes and kayaks.
- Licenses - resident and non-resident hunting and fishing licenses - crown land camping and export permits,
All cabins are equipped for light housekeeping. For a real adventure, we offer a very remote outpost cabin on Flint Lake.
Hunting and Fishing Packages Available. Overnight accommodations are available. Ask about our Portal Special for out-of-town guests looking for a day or two of fishing - we supply everything (including the fish).....
Come see why the majority of our guests return every year!
Visit our main website for more information and pricing:
The Moroz Family